There are a number of ways in which you can support our SIG. Read about them here.
At the moment, the EcoDesign SIG is a self-organising and self-financing activity, run in the free time of the steering committee members. Therefore the size and frequency of our activities is dependent on the amount of time in which we have to spend on the SIG. We intend to structure and consolidate our activities in the SIG over time, through applying to European and other funding initiatives for project-oriented support.
Until then, we can think of a long list of ways in which our endeavours could be supported, and always welcome volunteers. If you can answer any of the following questions, then please click on the appropriate link.
- I am a company representative with a case product that I would like to have at the centre of an ecodesign exercise (where I will provide 10 copies of the product, product details and send some of my staff to a workshop).
- I am a company representative who wishes to financially sponsor the EcoDesign SIG.
- I am a company representative who would be interested in entering into an EU project application together with the EcoDesign SIG.
- I am the editor of a journal and would be interested in having the EcoDesign SIG coordinate a special issue of my journal.
- I am a researcher who would be interested in actively partaking in a workshop, by working on a case product.
- I am a researcher/research manager and am interested in actively entering into a project funding application (and authorised to do so).
- I would like to join the EcoDesign SIG (free of charge). Click here.
- All other ways you can think of supporting us...
To support or sponsor the EcoDesign SIG, please contact any member of the steering committee.